New Choice Homes was founded in 2009 and is currently headed by its General Manager Michael Condelli, who has been a part of the company since its inception and has spearheaded its growth and success.
During 2014 Robert Spadaccini, owner of Spadaccini Homes, became a director of the company bringing with him over 30 years of building experience.
For both Michael and Robert it is a genuine honour and a privilege to be recommended as a builder of choice.
At a glance
New Choice Homes is affiliated with Spadaccini Homes and AMG Home Builders covering a wide spectrum of the residential building industry
- Over $220 million worth of construction to date
- Proudly recognised by customers and industry
- Highly awarded by the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Master Builders Association (MBA) including Western Australian Project Home of the Year
- Built over 1000 homes and counting!
What we do
New Choice Homes, New Choice Developments and New Choice Invest offer solutions from concept to completion to owner occupiers, developers and investors. As an organisation we keep the focus squarely on our clients.
- Offer one brand and simple solutions for different types of clients
- Became a destination for owner occupiers, developers and investors through our diverse experience and capabilities
- Service the needs of our different clients through clever designs, specifications and construction methods
- Over 40 standard house designs to suit all new land estates
- Design service for individual requirements
- Expert cost control and professional estimates with no hidden costs
- In-house finance solutions
- Online selection facility for clients choosing their finishes
Other facts and credentials
- A top 15 builder in Western Australia in terms of building approval volumes
- 4 display homes open with more under construction
- Over 30 employees and 80 independent sub-contractors
- Regulated by the West Australian Building Commission
- $36 million in home indemnity insurance per year from QBE Insurance
- Use only quality materials through reputable suppliers and we don’t import any of our own products
At 12 years old during his school holidays Robert Spadaccini started working for his dads building company in Northam. By the age of 16 he was working full time in the building industry. Robert become one of Perth’s youngest registered builders by the age of 24 and is also a qualified designer and estimator. In 1997 he started his own boutique construction company Spadaccini Homes. In 2016 Robert become MBA president and was re-elected again both in 2017 and 2018. Roberts’s ability to combine the academic and practical facets of construction to produce award winning products has seen him win multiple Building award-winning homes and has built a highly respected reputation within the industry.
Michael Condelli is the General Manager of New Choice Homes, appointed on 1 March 2010. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Curtin University of Technology Western Australia majoring in management and a Diploma of Building and Construction. Michael sits on the Housing Council for the Master Builders Association WA and the Industrial Relations & Legal Committee for the Housing Industry Association as well as being a judge for the Housing Industry Association Perth Housing Awards.
Michael started his career within the residential building and construction industry at the age of 19 and has over 16 years experience including 7 years as a General Manager.
Michael has been involved with New Choice Homes since its inception and is responsible for acquiring, developing and maintaining the best available resources, and forging the relationships required to drive success of the business. As General Manager he has focused on cost control and responsible financial management combined with a customer-centric culture to provide value to clients.
Before New Choice Homes Michael worked for 2 large project builders and 1 boutique builder from 2002 to 2009 and has been exposed to management roles in Scheduling, Estimating and Procurement. He has had significant involvement in the set up and development of new brands both stand alone and within existing organisations.
Going forward Michael’s strategy is to focus on the application of new technologies to not only drive continuous improvement within the organisation but also to improve customer engagement before, during and after their building journey.