Hilbert House and Land Package – The Milo
- Pocock News, Hilbert Central Estate
The Milo home was designed to maximise land use without compromising on space or functionality. This is a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Design but you wouldn’t know it with the sense of openness it creates from the moment you walk in. Located in Perth’s south-eastern corridor, you are just a stone throw away from the rejuvenated Armadale Town Centre.
HURRY! UP TO $25K IN GOVERNMENT HOME GRANTS ENDS SOON!
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stone bench tops throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Carpets to all bedrooms and theatre
- Main area floor tiling
- Window coverings throughout
- 2m high pivot glass doors to showers
- White china basins to vanities
- Flick mixer tapware throughout
- Soft close cupboards and drawers
- Two colour render to front elevation
- 6 month maintenance period
- Lifetime structural guarantee
February 2021 pricing and valid until land has sold. The land offered for purchase with this package is done so in conjunction with the land developer and/or seller of the land to facilitate a house and land package. The builder does not own the land and a separate contract of sale for the land will be prepared for the seller of the land. A provisional sum allowance for site works is included and is subject to a licensed survey and engineers report, contact the listed sales consultant for clarification where applicable. Images for illustration purposes only.