Our way of protecting our people and our customers
We are committed to ensuring our head office, displays and onsite construction teams operate in a safe and secure work environment over the coming weeks and months.
New Choice Homes is equipped to continue to deliver Australians the home of their dreams during this COVID 19 pandemic and has put clear COVID 19 safety measures in place to facilitate this.
We understand building a home is a major life decision and purchase, New Choice Homes are committed to keeping your new home build on track.
We have strong and longstanding relationships with local suppliers meaning superior access to products, materials and a commitment to service excellence.
Our business remains fully operational, and we have seamlessly adjusted our practices to ensure health and hygiene is at the forefront of everything we do.
Safety in our display homes:
- Our displays are open as per normal – Wednesday 2pm-5pm, Saturday 12pm-5pm, Sunday 12pm – 5pm, Public Holidays 12pm – 5pm.
- Private appointments can be accommodated, please contact our office to make a booking (08) 9201 7800 with our sales team.
- Personal hygiene is paramount and hand sanitisers are readily available
- We will practice ‘social distancing’ as set by the State & Federal Regulations
- Masks will be worn by sales consultants at displays at all times
- Mandatory masks will be required by all upon entry and we can provide one for you.
Safety on our construction sites:
- We have updated our construction signs with HIA industry guidelines for COVID 19
- Contactless site induction tool – HIA Covid-19 Site Induction QR code has been added to all signs with mandatory check in (also available on the HIA website in alternate languages other than English).
- HIA COVID Regulation Page
- Link to MBA COVID reg page: https://www.mbawa.com/covid-19-mbawa/ – we could also embed John Gelavis – Executive Director of MBA’s 1 minute YouTube video? & direct people to read the link on this page which takes you to a downloadable pdf document: https://www.mbawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/COVID-19-guide-08-21.pdf
In line with HIA regulations, before you enter a building site all trade contractors, employees, suppliers and other visitors need to:
- Locate the COVID-19 site induction sign.
- Scan the QR code on the sign using a QR code reader or camera on your mobile device.
- Complete the site induction form on your mobile device.
- Where more than one person from the same company is completing the site induction, add the name and signature of each person doing the induction into the form.
- Submit the completed site induction form to the builder/site supervisor by adding the preferred email address they have provided.
If You Are Attending Our Offices Today, Please Complete This Form.