|To Our New Choice Homes Customers,
Given the circumstances, we’d like to take this opportunity to update you on our continued capability of delivering new builds and alleviate any concerns you may have about COVID-19 and developing.
As we follow the global impact of COVID-19, we are bracing ourselves for an unprecedented amount of disruption over the following few months.
There is already recovery happening in China that suggests we will experience a strong rebound once we get through it. Australia’s own strong economy with low interest rates and record migration continue to point towards ongoing demand for housing in this country.
Despite everything that is out of our control, we will always do our best to manage everything we can control. Part of this commitment is to continue our focus on making your building experience as stress-free as possible.
• Our Sales Consultants are opening up all available channels to ensure you can get in touch with us when you need to
• We’re available to meet you onsite during business hours; in the office after hours; on Facetime or WhatsApp; via Google meetings; or over the phone to help keep your home progressing smoothly
• We’ve increased the cleaning in our offices, with extra sanitation occurring during the day
• Hand sanitisers are fitted throughout our offices and showrooms
• Our staff will maintain safe distances between each other and the public
• Our staff are dispersed as much as possible
• No large meetings or team events are being held during this unique period
• No handshakes will be offered – just friendly, one-on-one customer service
4. Leveraging the financial strength of the Spadaccini Group
Spadaccini Group were founded in 1997 and has built a reputation as one of Perth’s best boutique builders. We are financially sound, with strong backing and have survived previous tough times within Perth’s building market. While we all are faced with this current tough economic time, we can assure you that the Spadaccini Group has the experienced management team to confidently address the current challenges.
5. Our capability to complete your development
Our strength has always been the capability and quality of our people. The New Choice Homes team consists of hundreds of professionals working across Western Australia who are all extremely well-equipped to work from our offices and remotely.
Over the past six weeks, we have been closely working with our suppliers to ensure products coming out of COVID-19 impacted countries are available and will not unduly delay the completion of your build.
Currently there are no known material supply issues. We will continue to monitor our supply chain daily. Our supply chain and subcontractors are busy working to ensure we deliver our promise to build the highest quality home on time and on budget.
CEO, The Spadaccini Group